Premium Soft Curry with apple and honey
Curry is known as healthy food.
The health benefits include reducing inflammation, combating
Alzheimer's disease, blood sugar level improvement, etc.
Turmeric, the main ingredient of curry, is a spice but combining many ingredients produces delicious curry.
Ottogi Premium Vermont curry has the perfect ratio of spiciness
and sweetness of curry.
You can choose Ottogi Vermont Curry of your preference from
three flavors: mild, medium spicy, and spicy.
Easy to cook!
Unlike curry powder, curry solids are convenient to cook because
they do not clump together.
Ottogi Premium Vermont Curry is divided into eight blocks(1 serving/block),
making it easier to cut and cook as much serving as you want.
1. Fry chopped meat and vegetables with
cooking oil in the pan.
2. Add water to the pan and boil it until the meat and
vegetables are cooked.
3. On low heat, add pieces of Ottogi Premium Vermont Curry and
simmer it while stirring.
Then the sauce is ready!
4. Serve it with cooked rice or cooked noodles.
You can also enjoy a delicious meal by pouring curry
unto over a pork cutlet.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a dry and cool place.
- Vermont‘s Curry of 3 flavors(Mild, Medium, Spicy)
- 8 blocks are contained (1 block for 1 serving)
- Easy for one serving
- HACCP Certified
- Product of Korea