Korean Traditional Tea with 100% Korean Citron
Citron is a large fragrant fruit from the citrus family, which gives out a sour taste.
Can you guess the taste of honey citron tea?
Sweet and sour taste! Honey citron tea is more popular during wintertime because it is good for easing sore throat and cough.
Every cup has a pleasant sweetness and an abundant amount of vitamin C.
Citron slices is included in Ottogi Honey Citron Tea.
Chewing the citron slices gives texture and more flavors.
What are the differences between Citron and Lemon?
Even though lemons and citrons are in the same citrus family, citrons are not as common as lemons.
Citron is a large fragrant fruit with a thick peel. Citrons do not have lots of juices in their pulps, unlike lemons.
Here are some benefits of Citron Fruit?
• High in Vitamin C and antioxidants
• Relieve sour throat
• Promote immunity
• Decrease inflammation
How to use
1. Take 2~3 teaspoons with hot or cold water (1/3 cup) and stir well.
2. You can add it to yogurt or smoothies.
3. You can also use it like jam and topping on crackers and pastries such as toast, scones, and cookies.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a dry and cool spot.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Turning brown gradually is a natural process.
- Korean Traditional Tea with 100% Korean Citron
- The abundant amount of Vitamin C
- Good for easing sore throat and cough
- Real citron slices are included.
- No Artificial Color, No Preservatives, No Transfat, No Cholesterol, No Caffeine
- HACCP Certified
Whenever your order is received, Timely Basket Teams work hard and fast. We carefully pack your items and send them to the shipping carrier within 1-2 days. Shipping time usually takes 3 business days, depending on your location.
For Fresh delivery, your fresh items are packed with refrigerated packaging. Depending on your location, your order fulfillment might take longer than usual to avoid standstill time at the carrier during the weekend