What is TTEOK-BOKKI?
Who never heard of Korean Spicy Rice Cake, TTEOK-BOKKI?
It is one of the famous Korean food almost everyone loves!
Tteokbokki is a food mixed with chewy rice cakes and fish cakes in
spicy and sweet pepper paste sauce.
If you are a fan of spicy food, try Ottogi's TTEOK-BOKKI series.
A tasty meal is prepared only in five minutes!
Korean Soul Food!
Ottogi Rice Tteok-bokki is very chewy because it uses rice cakes
made from rice, not flour.
Ottogi Rice Tteokbokki contains red pepper paste containing soup
made of anchovy stock, rice cake, and fish cake.
So you can cook it easily without any other ingredients.
Depending on your preference, stir-fry green onion, onions with sauce,
boil rice cake and fish cake with water, and eat it with boiled
egg-baked dumplings, it make the best snack.
It's a perfect snack that you can make any time of the day!
WHAT'S IN THE BAG
• Two bags of Rice Cake
• Two bags of Dried Fish Cake
• Two bags of Tteok-bokki Sauce
1) Rinse 2 packs of rice cake in water and drain the water.
2) Add 300ml of water and add ingredients in a pan and boil.
3) Stir well for 5-6minutes or until the rice cakes soften.
For your preference, it's even more delicious if you add cabbage and onions together.
Try it with boiled eggs and cheese!
Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a dry and cool place.
1. RICE CAKE: RICE, SALT, SPIRITS
2. LIQUID SAUCE: RED PEPPER PASTE(CORN SYRUP, WATER, WHEAT, RED PEPPER, SALT, GARLIC, ONION, SPRITS, CALCIUM LACTATE, MALT), SUGAR, WATER, ANCHOVY EXTRACT, CORN SYRUP, GREEN ONION, RED PEPPER POWDER, SOYBEAN PASTE(SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), SOY SAUCE(SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), TOMATO PASTE, GARLIC, BLACK BEAN PASTE(WHEAT, SOYBEAN, CARAMEL COLOR), SALT, ONION SEASONING(ONION POWDER, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE), BLACK PEPPER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, GLUCONO-DELTA-LACTONE, PAPRIKA OLEORESIN
3. FISH CAKE: FISH CAKE (POLLACK, SQUID, CLAM, EGG, SOYBEAN, WHEAT)
CONTAINS WHEAT, ANCHOVY, SOYBEAN, POLLACK, SQUID, EGG, CLAM, BARLEY
- HACCP Certified.
- Spicy ★★★☆☆.
- Cooking time: 5-6 minutes “Quick and Easy” / Serving for 2.
- Korean Soul Food.
- Made in Korea.