Ottogi's pancake mix is a batter to make fluffy and soft textured and delicious pancakes for friends and family. You can get creative with your cooking with this mix by baking pastries such as muffins, crepes, and etc.
Made in Korea
For 1 serving, about 2 sheets
- Ottogi hot cake mix powder: 100g
- Egg: 1/2 egg (25g)
- Milk or water: 50mL (1/4 cup)
For 2 servings, about 4 sheets
- Ottogi hot cake mix powder: 200g
- Egg: 1 egg (50g)
- Milk or water: 100mL (1/2 cup)
For 5 servings, about 10 sheets
- Ottogi hot cake mix powder: 500g
- Egg: 2 eggs (100g)
- Milk or water: 270mL (1 and 1/3 cups)
1. Mix milk or water with egg. Add the proper amount of Ottogi hot cake mix to the egg mixture.
2. Preheat your pan on very low heat. Apply a small amount of oil to a pan and wipe off with a paper towel.
3. Pour out the batter into a pan and cook it for 3~4 minutes. You will see the surface of the hot cake forms bubbles. Do not flip yet! When the bubbles are not forming rapidly (about 3~4 minutes of cooking), it is time to flip.
4. Flip carefully and then cook it for 2~3 minutes.
5. Finishing up your hot cake with a little bit of butter, maple syrup, or/and delicious fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and banana.
wheat flour, sugar, glucose, palm oil powder (palm oil, lactose, lecithin), baking powder, salt, vanilla flavor (artificial)
contains wheat, milk, soybean
Store cool and dry.
Whenever your order is received, Timely Basket Teams work hard and fast. We carefully pack your items and send them to the shipping carrier within 1-2 days. Shipping time usually takes 3 business days, depending on your location.
For Fresh delivery, your fresh items are packed with refrigerated packaging. Depending on your location, your order fulfillment might take longer than usual to avoid standstill time at the carrier during the weekend