A simple way to make chewy and delicious mini rice doughnuts! Both dough mix and jam mix are included for your convenience.
Product of Korea
What's in the box?
- Dough premix powder
- Topping mix powder
1. Put an egg (60g), water 75mL (1/2 Cup), Ottogi Soybean Oil 24mL (4tsp) in a mixing bowl. Stir it using a whisk until well mixed.
2. Add Mini Doughnut Mix Powder 240g into the bowl and stir it with the rice scoop. Knead it using your hand for approx. 2-3min or until the dough becomes soft.
3. Cut the dough (10g) and make it into a ball.
4. Pour the oil up to 2cm height into a frying pan. Preheat it over high heat for about 6min until it reaches 338F, then reduce heat to low.
5. Fry the mini doughnuts until they become golden (approx. 4-5min) over mid-low heat.
6. Plain doughnuts can be rolled in granulated sugar or cinnamon sugar-frosted if desired.
- Dough premix powder: modified tapioca starch (hydroxypropyl tapioca starch, sugar, skim milk powder), modified waxy corn starch, wheat flour, glutinous rice flour, oligosaccharide, salt, baking powder, cinnamon
- Topping mix powder: sugar, glucose, maple, maltodextrin, corn oil, molasses
- Contains wheat, milk
Store cool and dry.
Whenever your order is received, Timely Basket Teams work hard and fast. We carefully pack your items and send them to the shipping carrier within 1-2 days. Shipping time usually takes 3 business days, depending on your location.
For Fresh delivery, your fresh items are packed with refrigerated packaging. Depending on your location, your order fulfillment might take longer than usual to avoid standstill time at the carrier during the weekend